Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sophia Johnsen Photography Website!

Sophia Johnsen Photography is very happy and excited to announce that my long overdue website is finally available for viewing!!! It’s been a labor of love for quite some time, but I finally got it just right and can’t wait for everyone to check it out. Be sure to look through all my galleries to view my work in photographing high school seniors, newborns, children, and families. I also have a new blog and plan on updating it often with recent sessions, so keep checking back. My Facebook is updated often as well and I plan on creating a fan page very soon. So, once that’s up, I’d love for everyone to “like” my fan page so that you can stay current on everything happening at Sophia Johnsen Photography.

Here is a view of what my home page looks like. The links are at the bottom left of the screen.

No comments: