Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Salazar Family

This session was shot last fall for their family Christmas cards. I hadn't shared them earlier because I was waiting until after their cards were delivered and then I got busy with other sessions and orders. Then I recently realized that I never shared this session and am so excited to finally do so! This is a wonderful family that just recently moved to Texas. They have so many friends and family that miss them all terribly (me included). I was very grateful that I was asked to take their pictures last November, seeing as they are now very far away. It was a beautiful warm day when we took their pictures, so it made the session that much more enjoyable.

Marcos
Madysen

Thank you so much for letting me take your family pictures!
Everyone misses you all!!!

No comments: