Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season this year! I wanted to post all the Christmas cards that I shot and designed for 2009. I enjoyed working with every family that I had to opportunity to photograph this year. Thank you so much to everyone that came to me in 2009 and I look forward to working with you all in the new year! Happy 2010!


These were my Christmas cards that I sent out this year. My good friend photographed me and my family and I edited and designed the card. It's a tri-fold card that turned out wonderful!


Front
Back














Another Christmas card that I sent out of me and my family!
My New Year's Resolution will be to post more frequently on my blog! :) I really enjoy letting everyone that follows my blog see my most recent work. So I'll be updating my blog more often with past sessions and recent sessions. Thank you!

No comments: